30 mins at the gym this morning. I switched things up and did the eliptical for 30 mins. Brutal. 317 cals burned. I have this problem when I work out where I can't hold back. I have to go all out. I hurt... a bit. It's all good. It's a good hurt. So tired. Poor legs. Ugh...
I've been really good this week food wise and exercise wise. Every morning since Tuesday at the gym for a 30 min cardio workout. I have 2 more workouts to do this week. My legs are complaining, but I'm not listening. If I listened, I wouldn't go to the gym, and I need to go. I feel good about myself and the way I'm starting to look. I just have to figure out how to work my top half without doing too much ab work. Should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment